Friday, September 28, 2012

Upcoming Movie Spoilers Review: Looper and Hotel Transylvania

On the next installment of Movie Spoilers, Phenom and Lina will review Looper, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis, and Hotel Transylvania, starring Adams Sandler and Co. Make sure to let us know what you thought of these movies when you've seen them. You can vote in our polls and leave a comment review.


Be sure to buy our awesome T-Shirts for only $15! In the meantime check out our older episodes below: 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I think people are praising this movie a little to much and higher than it needed to be. I heard the spill crew just absolutely loved it and gave it a full price. Rotten Tomatoes is at 45% which in my opinion is just about right. I mean it had its ups but it had a lot of lazy downs and Adam Sandler voice impressions are just annoying at this point. Their is no way I think people should rush out and SEE IT nor do I believe it's a Full Price but it's about sailing at a Stream It.

    ReplyDelete