Friday, July 26, 2013

Movie Spoilers Episode 70

We finally made it to 70 episodes!!! On this ACTION PACKED (spoiling bastards remember when we use to say that) show we hear story time with The Phenomenal One and the craziness that was called comic con and the comic con after party. That’s not all though because we got plenty of comments for all of you guys, then TPO’s short explanation for that massacre on a certain someone on last weeks Dragon and The Wolf episode (SPOILER, P1 doesn’t like him). Then we wrap it up with some box office talk, blu-ray releases and trailer talk with The Wolverine. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. I'm baaack! I've been listening, but I haven't had much time to comment due to some issues with my computer. Anyway, the show is better than ever and I'm really enjoying Lehew. The episode with Lehew and Eryn was great. I really liked The Conjuring and I actually found it pretty damn scary. Any ideas when the next Movie Spoilers meet up will be? What was the age range of people there this year, P1?

    ReplyDelete