Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What's your favorite British movie?

While on my layover to London I (L-Deezy) got bored and thought it would be fun to ask you spoiling bastards what your favorite British movie is. That is movies that feature a mainly British cast. Now obviously I love the Harry Potter movies. But I would count that as one long giant British movie. Besides those movies, I would say my favorite is Love, Actually. I know! I know! It is such a cheesy girl movie but god help me I love it. It's so silly and yet very sweet and sincere and the British accents just make the movie even better for me. So let's hear it! What is your favorite British movie???

2 comments:

  1. 2001: A Space Odyssey that's one of the greatest movies ever made. A technically more British movie I enjoyed is 28 Days Later. Keep it beefy Lina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another British movie I really enjoyed was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy with Gary Oldman. Brilliant performance by Gary Oldman and great period visuals, although I had to watch it twice due to the complex plot.

    ReplyDelete