Thursday, August 29, 2013

Movie Spoilers Episode 75

We finally hit our big 75th episode of Movie Spoilers, it’s guaranteed to be action packed. On this episode we go over some comments, our thoughts on Ben Affleck as Batman and how Quentin Tarantino is overrated. Lehew loving his glass of Pepsi, The Phenomenal One’s response to the comments of him possibly quitting, that ridiculous top 5 in the box office & upcoming blu-ray releases. Also a special trailer talk for a movie we already deem as a F**K IT even though neither of us has seen it. Enjoy!

http://moviespoilerspodcast.com/2013/08/29/movie-spoilers-episode-75/





1 comment:

  1. Arguably the best film Tarantino ever made was True Romance and he only WROTE that film, he didn't even direct it. To me, his best films come from the 90's: Reservoir Dogs, True Romance and Pulp Fiction. I actually find Inglourious Basterds to be pretty uneven because the parts with Christoph Waltz or the Basterds are awesome, but the parts with the escaped Jewish girl and the other characters drag. Tarantino definitely doesn't know how to edit himself. I know you guys have been talking more and more recently about how flawed Django is, but my honest opinion is that it's probably his best recent movie. I didn't care for any one of the Kill Bill movies or Grindhouse and like I said Basterds was uneven. You're 100% right to say that Django is overlong, but to me, there is more awesome Tarantino in that movie than in anything he's done in awhile. You'll probably hate me for this, but I like Django more than a lot of movies I saw this year. It could mean that it's a bad year.

    ReplyDelete